Monday, October 3, 2011

We Love To Illustrate October



Hi all! I hope you had a fantastic weekend with nice, breezy fall weather! For the month of October I was invited to be a special guest and join the fun at "We Love To Illustrate" website. I created the banner for this month theme Halloween cuteness. I had a lot fun creating the banner and working with the very talented ladies of WLTI. Also for the month of October each illustrator created very very cute cupcake toppers for you to download and use for Halloween. To download the cupcake toppers please visit "We Love To Illustrate" website found HERE.

13 comments:

  1. It was so great to have you as our guest artist. I just love your mummy girl.. what a cute ~.~ And your spiders are adorable.. love the bow too. Thanks for the blog visit! And yeah i like gouache better than acrylics....please share your painting on here or send me a pic via email.. I'd love to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the banner, its so colourful and cute! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for being a part of our October post Tamara! Your illustrations are just so gorgeous :) I haven't been blog-visiting in a while and I'm just catching up on all your posts. I love that colour-pencil lion you've done. And the beach scene is so much fun, what a cute little kitty cat hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha these are great! great shapes! love the girl mummies silhouette.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tell you girl, You make the funest stuff ever!!!! I had to say that like a kid would say it he he he he he! It's the best I tell ya!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness you have me laughing over here. Poor postman, ups and fed ex guys he he he he he! Thanks so much for you kindness. I appreciate you stopping by. Hugs
    V

    ReplyDelete
  7. very cute and oh so spooooky!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So awesome to have you at the blog, Tamara! YOur work is so darned cool. Hope you're well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i will be using those cup cake decorations for sure. Best to you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love these designs! Especially the uniquely shaped pumpkins. :)

    ReplyDelete