Friday, April 5, 2013

Trip Home To Florida

Sorry for the lack of blog post this year I have been planning on returning soon with some new artwork to show. Last week I found my cousin passed away, we were raised together and very close. It was so shocking to me when I found out she died and it still is shocking because she was very young (early 30s) with no signs of being ill. I traveled to Florida to be with my family and to attend her funeral. While I was there I took few pictures and decided to share them here on my blog. Even though my trip was for very sad reason it was a nice trip and enjoyed seeing my family.


This is the Clydesdale horse that lives near the hotel we stayed at. The trail leading to the horses was very nice and peaceful.


Florida weather was nice and sunny with no rain last weekend but by Sunday Niko was definitely ready to leave because it was too hot for him.


Happy Friday! Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear your sad news Tamara... sending love and best wishes to you and your family.

    Lovely photo's and your dog is so cute! :) x

    ReplyDelete